Sunday 12 August 2012

Pre-SeasonTask #3 - Gear Up

Deciding mostly on the running/ home path, this is not too much of a big deal.

Today,  I ordered a Polar monitor from the link on the 12wbt website. I was going to order a red one, but got all confused and just decided to go with the special white one.  I am very excited and will be watching the postie.

I have an ipod and have already downloaded the preseason podcasts.  Will be listening to them to keep me on track.

I have good runners.  In my study days, I worked at The Athlete's Foot, so I love a nice shoe.

Since I am following the running plan, I don't need a lot in the way of equipment, just my trusty legs.  But I do have a fitball and weights here too, as my husband pretends he does weights at home.

So that's task #3 done.

This is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment