Sunday 12 August 2012

Pre-Season Task #2 - Set Your Goals

Scary, giving yourself permission to imagine a different future.  And to feel as though you deserve it. But I guess that's where working through PST #1 was useful, looking at all those roadblocks and crazy talk.

Either get better or worse...say that at work.

So here they are.  BeccyB's goals for the next 12 months

Overall Goal - lose 10kg.

Now this is interesting because when Ally and I decided to be more accountable, I was 5kg heavier than today.  But 10 more is still needed to be a really healthy weight.



1 Month Goals
Exercise 6 days a week - Plan my exercise sessions before each week begins
Lose 3kg - Follow the meal plan
Increase my running endurance -Follow the exercise plan to increase my running distance
Run in the City2Sea

3 Month Goals
Lose 8kg  - Keep going with the program
Exercise 50km/week - Mix up exercise styles to add distance to the week

6 Month Goals
Be at my goal weight - Continue my efforts with controlling my food intake
Increase my running distance - Work on half marathon training plan,
Look fabulous at my 40th birthday - Buy a beautiful dress and feel great in it at my party
Have a weekend away with my husband

12 Month Goals
Run a half marathon
Maintain weight -  Follow sensible nutrition plan.
Book into more running events
Keep on training.

So there you go.  Keep moving and keep eating sensibly.   Amazing

1 comment:

  1. Very sensible achievable goals. 5kg lighter, but you've changed the goal posts, which is what I meant about smaller achievable goals. 5 kg then, 10 now, 15 next month, easy. But not so easy if you say 15 at the beginning, tat is setting up for failure in my own history book.

    ReplyDelete