Monday 6 August 2012

gently gently

It would be clear to you that I am new to blogging. I am not yet sure how to add photos or links or anything fancy.  I have a couple of friends who blog very successfully so I shall check in with them and tizz myself up soon.I also don't know how to add myself to other people's blogs to follow them, nor to see if you are following mine.
I would love it if you could make a comment if you check in at my blog, and I shall reciprocate.  I do love the idea of the 12wbt blog community and when I get bloggy clever, I shall work on checking in with other MB folks. 

I also think it is possible that I might find myself with yet another excuse to focus on something that could waste large amounts of time.  This has been a tendency of mine over time and I will need to manage it carefully and keep focused on the real reason for starting this blog - to chronicle my efforts to improve my health, fitness, and movement towards a healthier weight, and document my 'work' on the 12wbt (oooh, I think I just did something clever and bloggy!!!). 

I also hope to rant on the thinks that occupy my brain space. My current brain wasters are facebook weirdness and derailing situations. 
Now I should say at the outset that I have a way of mangling the English language into all kinds of beccy-isms.  It pleases me to have beccy-isms introduced into the language of others.  It might take some concentration sometimes to stay with me.

It is time to make a start on those preseason and warm up thingos.  Perhaps I'll start another post then I shall be able to find them later...

No comments:

Post a Comment